Getting Hers by Ava Rose Johnson

Story: 9
Presentation: 9
Total: 18
Publisher: Ellora's Cave
Contemporary Erotic
To Purchase

Blurb: Parker Stevens has one golden rule—never mix business with pleasure. But when Melanie, his curvaceous secretary whose sultry red lips turn him to stone, announces she’s leaving him, he’s finally free to claim what he’s craved since she first sashayed into his office six years ago.

Melanie’s been in love with her charismatic boss since the beginning, and when a sudden blackout traps them in an elevator together, fantasy finally becomes reality. Parker brings her darkest desires to the fore, driving her from climax to climax. How on earth can she leave him now?

Review: Succulent Secretary Sex!! On MY!! SEXY SEXY HOT HOT Yeah I know my verbal skills aren't great after reading this. My hormones must have muddled my brain :)

Smoking elevator sex, steamy desktop oral, it just doesn't get any better than that! I have always been a sucker for the boss/secretary romance. Especially when it all turns out good.

A hot read that has me ready for more from this author. Ms Johnson, I look forward to seeing more from you in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com