Incognito 12: Arresting Victoria by Madison Layle & Anna Leigh Keaton

Story: 9
Presentation: 9
Total: 18
Publisher: Cobblestone Press
Erotic
To Purchase

Blurb: They met once through The Pleasure Club, now they find one another in the heart of Incognito.Drake Kavanaugh is a private investigator working undercover to set up a sting on a human sex slave ring. He wants Victoria, but he has to keep his distance or risk blowing his cover.Victoria Casey wants him more than anything in the world, and when she’s in his arms she feels safe. Little does she know that one good deed could lead her right into the middle of his sting where her life, and her body, is up for sale.

Review: Copulation, criminals and cops, Oh MY!! When I read the first story about these characters I loved them. Hot and sexy, they were a great match in bed.....on the table......the couch...okay, so you get the picture :) When the author asked if I would like to read this next installment about these characters, I was thrilled that I didn't have to say goodbye to them. I am SOOOOOO glad Ms Keaton teamed up with Ms Layle to write another titillating tale filled with sex, spankings and a healthy dose of alpha male!

As readers we sometimes read a work by an author and scramble to get more from them only to be disappointed. This is NOT the case with Arresting Victoria! I am confident that anything I ever read from Ms Keaton will be held to the same standard as the two I have already read and I will be on the hunt for more of her work. And since Cobblestone Press boasts 25 titles by her, I have my work cut out for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com