The Darcy Boys and The Case of the Secret Skulls by A.J. Ryan

Story: 9
Presentation: 8
Total: 17
Publisher: Eternal Press
Erotic Mystery GLBT
To Purchase

Blurb: Step-brothers Tommy and Dash Darcy have only just met, and already they're stuck together for the summer while their parents disappear on a honeymoon abroad. What else are two sexy, strapping lads to do but solve a murderous mystery on a college campus full of hot male virgins who are dropping dead at an alarming rate?

Review: Golly, sometimes something is so wrong, it’s right. Maybe I was just in the right frame of mind, or maybe I just got this author, but whatever the reason, I smiled and laughed throughout this short story. I suspect there are readers who just won’t “get it” but then there are people who don’t get the draw of watching the Rocky Horror Picture show for the ten thousandth time. No, it’s not brilliant or epic, but this is a book that, for this reader, is that perfect little cult classic. The B movie of short stories. Thank you A.J. I needed a good laugh and a light-hearted mystery slash horror. lol

1 comment:

Tabitha Shay said...

Congrats, A. J.,I've been hearing a lot about this book...must add it to my TBR pile....Good luck with ur new release....Tabs

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com