Talk Nerdy To Me by Vicki Lewis Thompson

Story: 9

Presentation: 10

Total: 19

Publisher: St Martin's Press

Contemporary Romance Comedy

To Purchase

Blurb: Fashion model Eve Dupree is fed up with being labeled the pretty one while her sister's called a genius. Eve's got loads of brilliant ideas, not the least of which is the invention she's building in her garage. But when she turns to the nerd next door to help get it off the ground, she finds herself on dangerous ground.
Charlie Shepherd has discovered that there's more to Eve than meets the eye. But it's not just her body he likes -- it's those sexy brains of hers. Romance is a complication he doesn't need right now. The problem is, she has something he needs and he can't seem to resist her.
Keeping her creation under wraps is harder than Eve expected -- as is denying her attraction to Charlie. But when a saboteur starts sniffing around her project, she questions everyone around her, even her nerd in shining armor. Can opposites attract or will they ignite a fire they can't control?

Review: Holy Hot Nerds, Ladies!!!!!!!! What a hoot! I have to say that my love for Ms Thompson's nerds started several years ago when I picked up Nerd Gone Wild. It was the first one I read in the series and I loved it. Now I have read other "series" books and have most of the time been disappointed by the ones that come after, but not in this case! I laughed, my heart fluttered and I felt all warm and fuzzy at the end.

I would STRONGLY recomend this book to anyone who enjoys a good lite-hearted read with a hunky nerd as the number one stud muffin. Plan on seeing reviews for more from this series and I will keep you up to date on how they measure up

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com